Schedule a FREE JT NitroForce Workout with a Biotech Research Certified Personal Trainer
BLOCKBUSTER EXERCISE NEWS:
GET MUCH BETTER RESULTS EXERCISING MUCH LESS TIME
New advanced 1 hour exercise provides much more fitness and weight loss than 5 hours of typical exercise.
IT IS ALSO PAINLESS.
By Daniel Hanford, Media Services
Great News! Now you do not have to spend a lot of time exercising. You can get much better results exercising only 60 minutes a week with a new advanced method. And this new advanced exercise is painless.
Here is the blockbuster news. A large number of new scientific studies have proven that Short Intense Resistance (SIR) Exercise provides 5.38 times more fitness and weight loss benefits than long aerobic exercise.
These new studies found that SIR Exercise is best for maintaining and restoring muscle mass.
Prominent health and fitness scientists have declared that “Muscle mass is ‘King’ for good health.”
These studies have proven that adequate muscle mass greatly reduces your chance of getting a deadly disease and increases your chance to survive if you do.
Adequate muscle mass powers up your immune system and greatly reduces your chance of being harmed by COVID-19 and other viruses and germs.
Adequate muscle mass also greatly reduces the chance of acquiring excess body fat. It also provides much better brain function and protects you from Alzheimer’s and dementia.Using a new compact portable gym called the Nitroforce you can do SIR Exercise anywhere; in your home, office, boat, in a hotel room, at a campsite or on the beach.
For more details, here is my interview with Frank Campitelli, Certified Personal Trainer, who has conducted a number of clinical studies with Cleveland Clinic doctors on the effect of SIR Exercise on muscle mass, weight loss and good health.
New science finds that Short Intense Resistance (SIR) Exercise is best for health, fitness and weight loss.
SIR Exercise pictured above provides fastest weight loss, the best health benefits and the best immunity from diseases and viruses.
New science finds that long aerobic exercise is inefficient and a very slow way to get fitness and weight loss benefits.
Q: Can you provide substantiation that long exercise is very inefficient and that Short Intense Resistance Exercise, called SIR Exercise, is 5.38 times more efficient to get fitness and weight loss benefits?
A: Yes, and in a great amount which I will provide throughout this interview.Since much of this is very technical and scientific, I am also providing a professional dissertation that is available on the BioTech Research website.
New scientific evidence, which I will provide shortly, has proven conclusively that long aerobic exercise deteriorates muscle over time. It is contrary to natural design for physical activity for the vast majority of animals. The lion is the king of beasts. You would have to agree that nearly 100% of lions are fit and trim, right?
Do you ever see lions running around in a circle for a long time 3 times a week getting aerobic exercise? No. Their physical activity involves high speed sprints to run down prey, then fighting to subdue the prey and then carrying off and consuming the prey. This is SIR Exercise. They then rest for long periods until they do it again. They maintain a large amount of muscle mass doing this throughout their life.
Numerous new scientific studies by medical institutions and universities have proven conclusively that muscle mass is by far the biggest factor that determines good health and SIR Exercise is best to maintain and restore muscle mass.
The top medical exercise scientists have now declared that, “Muscle mass is ‘King’ for good health.”
Q: What is the substantiation for the declaration, “Muscle mass is ‘King’ for good health”?
A: The new advanced studies on exercise and health have found that muscle plays a much larger role in body function than just supplying the power for body movement. These studies found that the health function of muscles in the body are many, including these big 7 functions:
1. Muscle serves a reservoir for repaired cells for other parts of the body, especially the brain.
2. Muscles produce hundreds of beneficial cytokines called myokines that greatly affect the health of the body.
3. Skeletal Muscle has been suggested to pump 80% of blood through the body. Cardiologists will likely rebuke this statement, but how is a muscle the size of your fist pumping blood through hundreds of miles of veins and arteries in the human body? Hydrodynamically it does not make sense. The heart mainly controls blood flow. When you lose muscle mass, the heart must take on more of a pumping function and is overworked. This creates major health problems such as congestive heart failure, and then the heart becomes enlarged and distorts the valves which then do not function properly.
4. The mitochondria of the immune system cells are stimulated to grow in size and number from intense exercise. Loss of muscle mass creates loss of immunity power. Also, the lymphatic system does not work properly without muscular contractions to carry away toxins. High immune function equals long life span, fact.
5. Muscle mass determines bone mass. The more muscle mass you have, the more the body adapts with more bone mass to support the larger muscle mass.
6. Muscle contractions produce anti-inflammatory effects.
7. Muscle tissue burns a lot of calories even at rest. A pound of muscle burns upwards of 30 calories a day while a pound of fat only burns about 2 calories a day. So, for example, if you lose 10 lbs. of muscle, you will lose the burning of 300 calories a day. If you do not do resistance exercise, you will gradually lose the majority of your muscle as you age. You will take in more calories than you burn and you will gain excess body fat. Excess body fat is not only unsightly, but it also causes major health problems. This low muscle to high body fat ratio causes an imbalance with the cytokine communication between muscle and fat. This creates all kinds of problems for the rest of the systems as well that lead to most of all known non-communicable diseases.
Q: Why does the body reduce the amount of muscle when you lower the demand on muscle?
A: Because it is a steadfast law of nature that you “use it or lose it”. It’s all about adaptive stress. When the body perceives it is going to need more performance from a part of the body in the future from stress exposure, it increases the size of that part. When a body perceives it is going to need less performance from a part of the body from a lack of stress exposure, it reduces that part. This is called adaption.
This was really driven home in the NASA space program in the early years. When astronauts went into space, where there was no gravity to put demand on muscles, their muscles deteriorated rapidly in a few days and weeks. They had to be rehabilitated with resistance exercise to rebuild their muscles. Now NASA has resistance exercise equipment in the NASA Space Station.
One of the worst things that happens when you lose muscle mass is your immunity system’s effectiveness is reduced. This creates major health problems as borne out by numerous medical clinical studies. You become much more susceptible to disease and its harmful effects, such as the Coronavirus. These clinical studies show that adequate muscle mass will greatly increase your chances of not getting a major disease. And, these studies show that if you have adequate muscle mass, your chances of surviving a fatal disease such as cancer are multiplied greatly.
You are at much higher risk of serious health problems and even death from COVID-19 if you are overweight.
Q: What is the substantiation that SIR Exercise is the best type of exercise to maintain and restore muscle?
A: There is plenty of substantiation. Comparative studies show High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Sprint Interval Training (SIT) are good for getting fit and adding some muscle. But high intensity resistance training programs (body building) add more muscle. So a combination of high resistance training and sprint training is what SIR Exercise is.
Our company, BioTech Research®, was one of the first, if not the first, to do clinical studies on the health benefits of SIR Exercise. BioTech Research did a clinical study in 1998 in association with Cleveland Clinic doctors on this subject. The research subjects were 28 overweight people. I developed a SIR Exercise program with no exercise equipment. It used a towel and a chair to use one part of the body to create resistance with another part of the body. It also had isometric resistance exercises. The exercise routine called for only 10 minutes of exercise a day, 5 days a week. This totaled only 50 minutes a week of exercise. The subjects also followed a high protein, low carbohydrate diet. At the beginning of the clinical study, the Cleveland Clinic doctors felt that there was little chance to get benefits from that low amount of exercise. But they were greatly surprised, as we were, at the end of the 11-week clinical study.
The research subjects gained a large amount of muscle mass and lost a massive amount of body fat. In the results, women lost 6 dress sizes and men 6 pant sizes in 11 weeks, some in 4 weeks. The health benefits were overwhelming. They also greatly improved their health by lowering blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides and other bad health elements.
Here are the result details:
The BioTech Research® study research group of 28 people experienced these results as verified by Cleveland Clinic Medical Doctor’s examinations taken before and after they used our SIR Exercise Program. The 28 clinical test subjects, in only 4 weeks, lost a total of 220 pounds and 169 inches off their bodies. In only 11 weeks, this group lost 416 pounds and 356 inches off their bodies. In only 4 weeks, 75% of the research subjects dropped their blood pressure by an average of 27.50 points. Some dropped their blood pressure over 60 points. And, 81.50% dropped their cholesterol by an average of 36.57 points and some by over 100 points. One person in the group, a diabetic, dropped her glucose (blood sugar) by 39 points. The research subjects also averaged a gain of 4.92 pounds of muscle and lost 20.9 lbs. of body fat.
After that, many other studies came out from medical institutions and universities that showed conclusively that SIR Exercise was by far the best type of exercise to provide maximum health.
These scientific and clinical studies on SIR Exercise were carried out by many government agencies, medical institutions and universities, including The National Institutes of Health, Oxford University, McMasters University, the University of Florida, UCLA, the Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and many more too numerous to mention.
My new, much improved SIR Exercise is done for 20 minutes, 3 times a week, for a total of 1 hour per week. You can get ultimate results, as I do, using my Nitroforce Ultra Gym, which provides the best and most powerful gym in the world.
Q: What is your Nitroforce Ultra Gym and what is the substantiation that it is the best and most powerful gym in the world?
One of the many clinical studies that proved the effectiveness of SIR Exercise
Three of the 28 Research Subjects.
Research subjects dropped 6 dress sizes and 6 pant sizes in only 4 weeks to 11 weeks
In clinical studies, with 28 research subjects using the BioTech Research® Bronze Program conducted by Cleveland Clinic Medical Doctors, women lost 6 dress sizes in 4 to 11 weeks and men lost 6 pant sizes in 4 to 11 weeks. Three of the 28 research subjects are pictured above. They also greatly improved their health.
A: About 12 years ago I developed the Nitroforce Ultra Gym that is now regarded by many exercise experts, including people in the military who are using it, as the best exercise machine in the world. It replaces an entire commercial gym. It exercises every major muscle in the body and provides up to 1,000 lbs. of resistance in small increments. It uses nitrogen gas for resistance, which is the best form of resistance. The nitrogen gas resistance rods provide resistance through the whole movement and the resistance increases as you progress through the movement, which is ideal.
Another major benefit of the Nitroforce Ultra Gym is this. An exercise consists of a concentric movement and an eccentric movement. For example, when you do a bicep curl with a dumbbell, when you bring the dumbbell up and contract the biceps, that is a concentric contraction. When you let the dumbbell back down and extend the bicep, that is an eccentric contraction. It is known that the eccentric contraction is what causes muscle damage, a temporary increase in cortisol, and delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS). The Nitroforce nitrogen gas springs minimize this effect by reducing the resistance during the eccentric movement and eliminating the momentum at the end of the range of motion, which minimizes those negative effects.
Many studies have proven that you do not need to damage muscle to grow muscle. The nitrogen gas spring also works better on the concentric contraction too. It has also been discovered that concentric contractions produce more lactate. And when you increase contraction pressure through this motion, more lactate is produced. More lactate equals more mitochondria stimulation and higher testosterone production, and that is what is needed to build muscle and increase fitness.
The Nitroforce minimizes muscle soreness that you get with other exercise equipment. Therefore it provides a painless way to do resistance exercise.
I have a gym with a number of my Nitroforce Ultra Gyms, for which I have a number of clients. I have done a great deal of experimentations for what works best with less pain.
Q: So you are saying that “No Pain, No Gain” is a myth?
A: Yes, there is some discomfort temporarily when producing lactate under high contractions, but the days of soreness afterward are all but eliminated. How about a new saying like, “No Pain, More Gain”? Another benefit is being able to train with more frequency since the recovery from damage has been minimized. This equals more results as frequency of training is increased.
Nitroforce Ultra Gym SIR exercises burns 5.38 times more calories and fat than aerobic exercise.
Provides both resistance exercise and aerobic exercise at the same time.
1 hour of SIR exercises burns more calories and fat than if you ran on a treadmill or pedaled an exercise bike for more than 5 hours.
I have been doing all kinds of resistance training for 40 years and I believe more people would do resistance training if it didn’t hurt so much afterward and be debilitated. When you are young you have the recuperative capacities to deal with this. As you get older you can’t recover as fast and it seems to hurt more for a longer time. The older one gets, the more important it is to do resistance training and that meant a lot of constant and inflammation pain. I’ve also done a great deal of experimentations for what works best for other age groups, fitness levels, and sports performance movements that require high velocity movements.
Also, with the Nitroforce Ultra Gym you will not get injuries like you get with weights.
Q: What were your results with SIR Exercise and training clients on the Nitroforce Ultra Gym?
A: My clients had great loss of body fat, great muscle mass gain, and many health benefits. They greatly improved their physical and mental performance.
I also have trained the CEO of BioTech Research®, Ben Suarez, and his wife Nancy for over 30 years. They have a full resistance exercise gym in their home that I designed and installed 25 years ago and upgraded to a world class full gym 12 years ago along with other experts who design gyms for the NFL. Ben is 79 and Nancy is 77. They are living proof that resistance exercise is the King of all exercises. The majority of people their age are either dead, have great disabilities where they can hardly move, or are in nursing homes. Ben and Nancy do high-speed sprints (sprinting is SIR Exercise) and are stronger and faster than 90% of people in their 20s. For example, Ben leg presses 405 lbs and bench presses 220 lbs. Nancy leg presses 250 lbs and chest presses 100 lbs. They do heavy weights on all the other exercises that 90% of people in their 20s could not do.
Another very critical benefit you get from SIR Exercise is this. Your bones will grow and get hard as steel to meet the muscle demand. A while ago, Ben came out of his Florida home onto a wet landing and fell down a long flight of concrete stairs. He had welts all over his body, but he did not break or fracture a single bone. More recently, Nancy was walking out of a restaurant and caught her high heel in a metal strip which flipped her and she fell down hard. She did not have a single broken bone or fracture.
Now, the Nitroforce Ultra Gym provides better exercise benefits than their world-class gym.
Q: I understand that the Nitroforce Ultra Gym is compact and portable. Can you give some details?
A: Yes. Other home gyms, treadmills and exercise bikes weigh hundreds of pounds and are not portable.
The Nitroforce Ultra Gym is the first full gym that is portable. It assembles and disassembles quickly and without tools. The Nitroforce Ultra Gym is compact and takes up very little space while you are using it to exercise. It stores in provided carrying cases. You can store it in a closet or under a bed.
The Nitroforce Ultra Gym is also perfect for people who live in small spaces such as small apartments. You can take it to your office or boat and use it. You can take it on vacation and use it in a hotel room, at a campsite or on the beach.
Q: Why does SIR Exercise produce better results than long aerobic exercise and long resistance exercise?
A: It was found that both long aerobic exercise and long resistance exercise produce a catabolic effect in the body. Catabolic means “tearing down.” When used over a long period, it causes more harm than good.
It was found that low intensity long duration aerobic exercise and traditional weight training produce a prolonged catabolic effect in the body. With the aerobic training the catabolic effect is reducing muscle mass along with reductions in fat, which is not good. With traditional weight training you do get the fat burning and muscle mass increase, but the inflammation and DOMS is not good. Constantly tearing your muscles down to be regenerated with new muscle cells from your stem cell pool is not good either. These stem cells are going to be needed later in life for all sorts of other systems.
Also, aerobic exercise does not put enough demand on the muscles to increase muscle mass. If you do distance running, running or jogging on a treadmill, or exercise bikes, you will actually lose muscle mass. There are cardiovascular benefits provided by aerobic exercise, but it was found that SIR Exercise produces similar cardiovascular benefits and increase muscle mass at the same time.
Workout anywhere with the world’s best and most powerful gym.
The world’s first portable full gym.
The Nitroforce Ultra Gym.
And, very importantly, SIR Exercise that does Muscle Max Out reps signals the body that it is going to need more muscle in the future. This signals the body’s adaption process which then triggers restoring and upgrading other systems. This positive chain reaction rebuilds bones, organs, and your neurological system, including your brain. And there’s another major benefit I think will get your attention. The same mechanism of muscle producing myokines also generates collagen, which is the building block of many body parts including tissues and skin. With SIR Exercise, you will get younger-looking muscles and younger looking skin as a bonus.
Q: How does SIR Exercise compare to long duration aerobic exercise with regard to weight loss?
A: There is no comparison.To those who bought treadmills, steppers, ellipticals and exercise bikes I want to ask you, is it working? I can predict your answer will be “no”. That’s why you see so many treadmills, Nordictracks® and Pelotons® on eBay.
The big picture is this. You will build your body to be high performance and fat loss machine. Make it a fat incinerating machine all the time instead of just when you workout.
In our BioTech Research® study with Cleveland Clinic Doctors, the 28 research subjects lost an average of 20.9 pounds of body fat in 11 weeks. This averaged out to 1.9 lbs. per week. When adjusted for the diet effects, the calories per week attributed to SIR Exercise was 3082 extra calories burned per week. One hour of typical long duration aerobic exercise running on a treadmill at 3.6 mph burns 573 calories. Dividing 573 calories into 3082 calories results in SIR Exercise producing 5.38 times the calorie burning of long aerobic exercise for one hour of exercise.
Aerobic exercise stops burning calories as soon as you stop the exercise. SIR Exercise burns calories for up to 6 days after you stop the exercise due to the triggering of the adaption mechanism. Therefore, you would have to do 5.38 hours of aerobic exercise, such as running on a treadmill or pedaling an exercise bike, to get the same calorie burning of 1 hour of SIR Exercise. Also, aerobic exercise depletes muscle. SIR Exercise maintains and restores muscle. A pound of muscle burns 30 calories per day.
The BioTech Research Clinical Study only used counter body resistance and isometrics resistance. The Nitroforce Ultra Gym provides much more, much better resistance. Therefore you are going to get much better results with the Nitroforce SIR Exercise than was obtained with the no equipment exercise.
Q: Will women get male-type muscles doing SIR Exercise?
A: No. Women do not have the male hormones to get male-type muscles. Women professional bodybuilders who get male–type muscles do that by taking anabolic steroids in excess. Some men professional bodybuilders also take excessive anabolic steroids to get extreme muscles. However, taking excess anabolic steroids, history has shown, can cause serious health problems later in life.
Women will get feminine-type muscles, which are longer and smoother than men’s. They will lift and round their butt and enlarge and lift their breasts by increasing the size of the pectoral muscle behind the breast. They will also beautifully shape their body. You cannot attractively shape a body with fat. You can only do it with muscle.
Men will also shape their body in an attractive way into the desired V-shape.
Q: What is the best type of exercise equipment to do SIR Exercise and the cost?
A: Before getting into my ranking of the best exercise equipment and the cost, people need to consider this. People will spend a great amount of money on homes, cars, clothing, electronic gadgets and vacations. But when it comes to spending money on their health, they become mizers. What good is all that other stuff if you don’t have your health? Everyone has to consider this important point. How much is your health worth?
Let me put some context up front of how I would objectively select exercise equipment and rate them. There are all kinds of resistance training equipment and they all have pros and cons to them. The type of resistance can be different and the capacity to stimulate the whole muscular system with a variety of exercises should be considered if trying to find out what is best. Cost, size, simplicity, portability, safety, and versatility, are the categories that get the vote and takes the subjectivity out of the answer. Everyone will consider these categories before they spend money on exercise equipment, but they should also factor in what kind of results they want. After all, that’s how I come up with a design which would be the number one product in the analysis. Yes, I’ll be fully transparent in my choice, and it may seem biased. But my designs were totally predicated on those categories long before I started making any prototypes. The results are far better than I imagined. So, the number one ranking of Nitroforce is no surprise.
1.) The Nitroforce T1000 Ultra Gym and Nitroforce T500 Ultra Gym. This is the best bang for your buck when it comes to resistance training exercise equipment. Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, the “World’s Most Powerful Home Gym” builds muscle and blasts fat better than anything. It uses nitrogen gas for resistance and provides by far the best type of resistance. It costs less than weights, provides force in any direction or angle, can do high velocity movements for sports training, safer than weights, reduces DOMS, has Range of Motion safety features and the working footprint is smaller than your couch. It assembles and disassembles quickly without tools and stores in the provided carrying cases. It stores in a closet or under a bed. It is the world’s first portable gym that you can take anywhere, to your office or on vacation and use it in a hotel room.
The Nitroforce T500 provides resistance up to 500 lbs. and the Nitroforce T1000 provides resistance up to 1,000 lbs. The Nitroforce T1000 is the best and most powerful gym in the world. The regular price of the Nitroforce T500 is $2,995 and is on sale today for only $2,495. The regular price of the Nitroforce T1000 is $3,495 and is on sale today for $2,995. You can get these with financing for as little as $63 a month. This is the same price or less than most of the inferior home exercise machines.
2.) The Keiser® pneumatic group of exercise machines, which use air pressure for resistance are awesome, but the price is not. The Keiser® Power Rack, which is a squat rack with a tethered barbell costs over $50,000.00.
3.) A full, well-equipped commercial gym that has a combination of free weights and weight plate machines. Membership prices vary from $100.00 to several hundreds of dollars per year, and then there is the inconvenience of fitting your exercise session, and your travel to and from, into your schedule. To install a similar gym in your home would cost you over $600,000.00.
4.) A full set of dumbbells and barbell free weights and a 4-station weight plate machine that would offer overhead press, pull down, chest press, and squat. The cost, over $10,000.00.
5.) The BioTech Research Bronze Program, which is the same routine that was used in the clinical study with the Cleveland Clinic doctors. It requires only a towel and a chair. It takes only 10 minutes, 5 times a week for a total of 50 minutes a week, and costs only $99.00.
Here is some equipment I would not recommend.
1.) Treadmills. Go outside and go for a walk, it’s free. There is a reason there are so many treadmills on Craig’s list and eBay. These require long hours of running on the treadmill, which will provide little or no resistance exercise. This is also the most dangerous piece of equipment you can buy. Just go on YouTube and watch the amount of “treadmill fails” that are not really funny. Cost is $800.00 to over $3,000.00.
2.) Exercise bikes such as the Peloton®. Go buy a real bike, the fun factor will keep you using it all the time. Stationary bikes are not resistance training equipment, so I hardly ever recommend them. The cost of the Peloton® can go to over $4,000.00 and averages about $2,500.00. Other adequate exercise bikes are over $800.00.
3.) Total Home Gym. Why would you buy equipment that makes resistance easier? Your body weight provides the resistance and the exercises are limited. The up side is that it can easily fit under your bed when you start doing harder exercises like push-ups, pull-ups, squats, crunches, and other body weight exercises that are better and free. Prices start at $999.00 for their basic model, up to $3,795.00 for the GTS model.
4.) Bowflex®. Not a big fan of the Spiraflex® discs or the bows for resistance. The resistance feels springy and spastic and at high loads do not inspire any confidence. Not portable as it weighs 336 lbs., and does not break down easily to move. Exercise selection is fair and mostly cable driven from a couple different positions. The Bowflex® home gym is priced at over $3,000.00.
You can get good SIR Exercise with the BioTech Research® Bronze Program which was developed by Frank Campitelli Co-Director of BioTech Research. It was clinically proven in a major clinical study with Cleveland Clinic doctors.
The BioTech Research® Bronze Program which uses no equipment.
A full commercial gym costs over $600,000.
You can get the best SIR Exercise with the Nitroforce Ultra Gym, which provides the world’s best and most powerful full gym.
Pictured to the right is Frank Campitelli, Nitroforce inventor and BioTech Research Co-Director and Debrae Barensfeld, BioTech Research Co-Director, with the Nitroforce T-1000 Ultra Gym which provides up to 1000 lbs. of resistance in small increments.
The Nitroforce carries a total satisfaction guarantee that provides you with a 30-day free trial. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the Nitroforce you can return it in 30 days, no questions asked, and receive every cent of your money back. Your return shipping will be paid.
For more product details on the BioTech Research® Nitroforce Ultra Gym and Bronze Program and for rebate and ordering information click below.
1. Body By Science by Dr. Doug McGuff, MDISBN-10: 0071597174 / ISBN-13: 978-0071597173
2. Mitochondrial Dysfunction and the Aging Immune System by Peter J. McGuireMetabolism, Infection and Immunity Section, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USABiology 2019, 8(2), 26; https://doi.org/10.3390/biology8020026Received: 9 November 2018 / Revised: 4 January 2019 / Accepted: 16 January 2019 / Published: 11 May 2019https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6627503/
3. Eccentric Muscle Contractions: Risks and Benefits by Stéphanie Hody, Jean-Louis Croisier, Thierry Bury, Bernard Rogister, and Pierre LeprinceFront Physiol. 2019; 10: 536.Published online 2019 May 3. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2019.00536https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6510035/
4. Muscles and their myokines by Bente Klarlund PedersenJournal of Experimental Biology 2011 214: 337-346; doi: 10.1242/jeb.048074https://jeb.biologists.org/content/214/2/337
5. Stimulatory effect of lactate on testosterone production by rat Leydig cells by Lin H, Wang SW, Wang RY, and Wang PS.J Cell Biochem. 2001 Jun 26-Jul 25;83(1):147-54.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11500963
6. The ins and outs of muscle stem cell aging by Andrew S. Brack and Pura Muñoz-CánovesSkeletal Muscle volume 6, Article number: 1 (2015)https://skeletalmusclejournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13395-016-0072-z
7. Exercise-induced myokines in health and metabolic diseases by Byunghun So, Hee-Jae Kim, Jinsoo Kim, and Wook SongIntegr Med Res. 2014 Dec; 3(4): 172–179.Published online 2014 Oct 5. doi: 10.1016/j.imr.2014.09.007https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5481763/
8. Exercise immunology: practical applications by Nieman DCInt J Sports Med. 1997 Mar;18 Suppl 1:S91-100.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129268
9. Cytokine expression and secretion by skeletal muscle cells: regulatory mechanisms and exercise effects by Peake JM, Della Gatta P, Suzuki K, and Nieman DC.Exerc Immunol Rev. 2015;21:8-25.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25826432
10. Interleukin-15 improves cytotoxicity of natural killer cells via up-regulating NKG2D and cytotoxic effector molecule expression as well as STAT1 and ERK1/2 phosphorylation by Zhang C, Zhang J, Niu J, Zhang J, and Tian Z.Cytokine. 2008 Apr;42(1):128-36. doi: 10.1016/j.cyto.2008.01.003. Epub 2008 Feb 15.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18280748
11. IL-15 Mediates Mitochondrial Activity through a PPARδ-Dependent-PPARα-Independent Mechanism in Skeletal Muscle Cells by Shantaé M. Thornton, James E. Krolopp, and Marcia J. AbbottPublished online 2016 Sep 21. doi: 10.1155/2016/5465804https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5050360/
12. The Somatotrope Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone/Growth Hormone/Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Axis in Immunoregulation and Immunosenescence by Bodart G, Farhat K, Charlet-Renard C, Salvatori R, Geenen V, and Martens H.Front Horm Res. 2017;48:147-159. doi: 10.1159/000452913. Epub 2017 Feb 28.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28245459
13. Eccentric Muscle Contractions: Risks and Benefits by Stéphanie Hody, Jean-Louis Croisier, Thierry Bury, Bernard Rogister, and Pierre Leprince
14. Front Physiol. 2019; 10: 536.
15. Published online 2019 May 3. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2019.00536https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6510035/
16. Sprint interval training increases muscle oxidative potential and cycle endurance capacity in humans by Kirsten A. Burgomaster, Scott C. Hughes, George J. F. Heigenhauser, Suzanne N. Bradwell, and Martin J. GibalaPublished in the Journal of Applied Physiology June 2005https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/japplphysiol.01095.2004
17. Resistance Exercise Reverses Aging in Human Skeletal Muscle by S. Melov, MA Tarnopolsky, K Beckman, K Felkey, and A HubbardPublished online 2007 May 23. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0000465https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1866181/
18. Effect of resistance training volume on strength and muscle thickness by D B Starkey, M L Pollock, Y Ishida, M A Welsch, W F Brechue, J E Graves, and M S FeigenbaumDepartment of Medicine, University of FloridaPMID: 8897390 DOI: 10.1097/00005768-199610000-00016https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8897390/
19. Once-weekly resistance exercise improves muscle strength and neuromuscular performance in older adults by D R Taaffe, C Duret, S Wheeler, and R MarcusGeriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Palo Alto, California, USA.PMID: 10522954 DOI: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.1999.tb05201.xhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10522954/
20. Muscle mass index as a predictor of longevity in older adults by Preethi Srikanthan, and Arun S KarlamanglaDepartment of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USAPMID: 24561114 PMCID: PMC4035379 DOI: 10.1016/j.amjmed.2014.02.007https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24561114/
21. Effect of Aerobic and Resistance Exercise on Cardiac Adipose Tissues by Regitse Højgaard Christensen MD, Anne-Sophie Wedell-Neergaard MD PhD, Louise Lang Lehrskov MD PhD, et alUniversity of Copenhagen | Copenhagen University Hospital Bispebjerg | Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark, and Odense University Hospital, Odense, DenmarkJAMA Cardiol. 2019;4(8):778-787. doi:10.1001/jamacardio.2019.2074https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2737412
22. Want to live longer and better? Do strength training by Harvard Health Publishinghttps://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/want-to-live-longer-and-better-strength-train
23. Professional Dissertation on SIR Exercise and the Nitroforce Ultra Gym by Frank Campitelli, Professional Personal Trainer. https://biotechresearch.com